Payment Gateway for BPO & Call Center through – direct marchent
For Immediate Information Email: email@example.com
Business Heaven For Merchants
- A perfect business heaven for Small & Medium Size Business
- Merchant Account
- Virtual Terminal
- Payment Gateway
- Apply Now
- Who We Are
- Direct Debit
- Bank Wire’s
- IT Sales and Support Industry
What is a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes credit card payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor. A gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or interactive voice response service) and the Front End Processor or acquiring bank
- What is a Merchant Account?
- Merchant account vs. payment gateway: What’s the Difference?
- Advantages to Merchant Accounts vs. Payment Gateways
- Which One is Right for My Business?
- Business, Travel Industry, Pharma
- Payment Gateway for Telemarketing Business, Outbound and Inbound Process
- Payment Gateway for High Risk Industry
- Approval Process
Learn how Direct Merchants team will help you to get the Payment Gateway for your needs approved.
Get Pre-Approved as soon as you fill this online Application
Merchant Pre-Application Form is a must ( be as real as possible, this will help us to get you the better solution that fits your need, instead to complicate your approval process) Your ID or Your business ID’s or both Your personal bank account or your business bank account or both Address proof’s for personal or business or both
CURRENCY SUPPORTED Usd $, Gbp £, Euro € , Inr ?